Hi there! I’m Amy, a Pediatric Sleep Consultant and the Founder of The Postpartum Party. I am so glad you’ve stopped by!
As a mom and a Baby & Toddler Sleep Consultant, I believe:
- That parenting is so much more nuanced than the Internet makes us believe
- That parental intuition is strong and trustworthy
- That each parent is doing the best thing for their child…and that looks different for everyone
About The Postpartum Party
I started this business in 2019 after being frustrated by all the conflicting advice I found as a new mom.
Things were laid out too black and white. I needed more help in the gray areas and I wanted to start an encouraging and supportive environment for new parents.
I became obsessed with sleep when my daughter was a newborn and I wanted to share what worked for us with other parents.
In 2020, I completed my Pediatric Sleep Consulting Certification from The Cradle Coach Academy, I am also a member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants. I work with families one-on-one getting them better sleep and have online sleep programs for ages 0–5.
I also hold a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from the California State University, Sacramento.
The Postpartum Party in the Press:
Here are just a few of the various outlets who have featured me as an expert on baby and toddler sleep:
- How to Sleep Better While Traveling, Forbes
- 5 Newborn Sleep Habits You Can Start from the Beginning, SlumberPod
- How to Dress A Baby for Sleep, Newsweek
- 8 Time Management Tips For Parents To Get Kids On A New Schedule, Fatherly
- How to Get your baby to Sleep Earlier, Romper
- Expert Guide to 12 Months of Rest, Motherly
- How to Create the Best Night Routine, HumanWindow
As seen in:
Keep in Touch
Questions, thoughts, ideas? Feel free to reach out! Engaging with readers is one of the things I love most!
Whichever method you choose, I’d love to hear from you. For more ways to get in touch, visit my Contact page.