I am so excited to expand my team!
I’m looking for a jack-of-all-trades sleep professional to join The Postpartum Party team. If you have a heart to help tired families get sleep, love Canva more than life, think social media is fun, are detail-oriented, creative, and hardworking, then I’d love to hear from you.
This is a remote position and can be done on your own schedule. I’m looking for someone who enjoys doing a lot of the back-end stuff but also wants to use their sleep knowledge to help families.
This is a contract/part-time position that will require approximately 10 to 20 hours a month. This position may potenitally grow into something more in the future with the right fit.
- Create Instagram reels using trends and stock videos
- Create Instagram graphics that align with my brand’s identity
- Create social media captions
- Create Instagram stories from posted blog posts
- Answer reader/blog emails
- Answer questions in my Facebook group
- Design graphics for lead magnets/downloadable eBooks and guides
- Create graphics for YouTube videos
- Write detailed blog posts
- Help with course creation and content
- Additional tasks as needed
YOU MUST BE:
- Professional and deadline driven
- Detail oriented and able to follow directions
- Able to work independently
- Have at least 12 months experience as a sleep consultant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A Canva rockstar and an eye for graphic design
- Ability and willingness to learn new programs
COMPENSATION & COMMITMENT:
- This is a contract 1099 position. Pay is $30/hour and will be paid monthly.
- Weekly hourly commitment is flexible, however, you must be able to take on the tasks listed in the description. (Approximately 10 to 20 hours a month with the option for more in the future.)
Send the following to [email protected] with the subject line HIRE ME by 8/11/2023:
- A cover letter stating why you think you are a great fit for The Postpartum Party. Please include where you got certified, what your experience is working with clients, how long you’ve been a sleep consultant, what your strengths are, and any other relevant certifications or education you have.
- Link to your Instagram business account
- Link to 1 sample blog post you wrote
- Link to your website
- Expected hourly rate
- Contact information: Name, email, phone number
If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected]