Amazon Prime Day is July 11 and 12, 2023. Here are the best deals for moms, whether you’re expecting a baby or have a toddler. Grab these before they’re gone!
It’s Amazon Prime Day!
The day where you can get deep discounts on much needed items. I know as a mom you are busy and don’t have time to find all the deals, so I’m doing all the legwork for you!
I’ve included links to some of the most popular products for new and expecting moms. Some of the prices are much lower than the ads below show, so make sure you click through to see actual prices. There are some great deals!
Prime Day is a great time to stock up on things like overnight diapers, formula, and more!
Get Amazon Prime Day Ready
First things first, if you don’t have Amazon Prime, get a free trial now! This will give you free shipping and access to the best deals of the day!
You can also search for deals by your child’s age and save even more on essentials like diapers, and wipes! This is a great time to stock up on those baby and household essentials.
I’m not allowed to put prices in my post but click through to see all the amazing deals. If you find something I missed, leave it in the comments and I’ll add it so other moms can grab it too!
- Sound machine—My favorite sound machine ever. This is a great price!
- Blackout curtains—We love these and have them in our daughter’s room.
- SlumberPod—Not on Prime, but a big savings. Save an extra 5% using the code THEPOSTPARTUMPARTY.
- Halo sleep sacks
- SwaddleMe easy change swaddle
- Burt’s Bees sleep sacks
- Bublo Baby wearable blanket—Haven’t tried this brand but great price!
Baby—Strollers & Car Seats
- Mom Push 2-in-1 stroller
- Safety 1st 2-in-1 Convertible car seat
- Graco Extend to Fit
- Max-Cosi 3-in-1 car seat
- Britax One4Life car seat
- Baby Brezza
- Roll-up bibs
- NumNum Pre-loaded utensils
- NUK Smooth Flow Anti-Colic bottles
- Dr. Brown’s anti-colic bottles
- Magnetic Tiles
- Busy Book
- Rainbow sorting set
- Little people figurines
- Reusable sticker book
- PlayDoh set
- Visual timer. We use this thing daily!